The compilation was prepared for the purposes of the final eponymous conference of the Bridge to Business Programme, which was held on June 13, 2019 at the National Palace of Culture.
The compendium contains a summary of the results of the Program as well as some analytical materials prepared by members of the Bridge to Business team:
- The Social Crisis, the Roma and the Business (author: Dimitar Dimitrov)
- How Diverse are the Bulgarian Companies? (author: Anita Jones)
- “I Graduate – I Succeed” (author: Ilko Yordanov)
- Bridge to Business Programme Results for the Participating Roma Youths (authors: Boyan Zahariev, Ilko Yordanov, Ralitsa Dimitrova)
- Educated Young Roma on the Labor Market: Assessment of the Bridge to Business Programme Experience (authors: Boyan Zahariev, Ilko Yordanov, Ralitsa Dimitrova)
Full text of the Diversity and Inclusion at the Labor Market is available here.